You’ve seen him on Love Island. Now Marcel Somerville brings you his guide to finding love, the island way.
In the villa I turned into the agony uncle. I’ve always wanted to write a novel but a self-help guide based on my own brilliant advice is up there as well. What’s the book actually about? It’s about my love life before going on Love Island. Then it goes on to answer questions that might perplex people going into new romances, or that they have with their current ones.
Warm, funny and with a heart of gold, his pearls of wisdom and reassuring advice helped many a rocky relationship in the villa. Forget Blazin’ Squad, Marcel found his true calling right in front of our eyes – love guru, sage and confidant. The most listened to expert on Love Island, on and off the screen, Marcel warmed people’s hearts as well as teaching valuable lessons.
Marcel’s Guide to Keeping the Love Blazin’
- Communication is key in the bedroom, so if you want to try something freaky — ask! There’s nothing wrong with saying what you want.
- Pace your sex. Don’t just get it over and done with. Let it build a little bit — do a little somethin’ somethin’ before! If you think you’ll arrive too soon, slow it down.
- Spontaneity is key. Pull out some handcuffs or freaky stuff.
- Drink loads of water. You don’t want to be dehydrated. If you’re having a long session you need to be prepared. You don’t want to be stopping for a drink halfway through.
- Make sure you have a little pillow talk afterwards. While you’re cuddling, talk about the sex that’s just happened. That will get you both going again!
Dr Marcel’s Little Book of Big Love is the perfect guide for those looking for love and navigating the often overwhelming world of modern dating. And let’s face it, there’s nothing that can’t be learnt from the man who thrived and survived on Love Island.
Dr Marcel’s Little Book of Big Love is available from amazon.co.uk
FULLINFORM is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon websites.